Participation Registration & Waiver
Assumption of Risk
All physical activity carries with it inherent risks to individuals. The fitness equipment and activities sponsored by Inner Fire Fitness and its partners and affiliates (collectively, the "Facility") present hazards which, if not avoided, could cause serious injury or death. I understand that I am responsible for monitoring my condition at all times. If during use of the Facility unusual medical symptoms occur, I will cease my participation and seek prompt medical attention. Prior to participating in any activities at the Facility I will read, listen to and comply with all warning labels, instructions, signs and placards in the facility.
Release of Liability; Authorization:
I further expressly agree that the following RELEASE is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Ohio and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I acknowledge that use of the services, activities and facilities of the Facility carries a risk of serious personal injury or death and that I am voluntarily participating in said services, activities and facilities. As consideration for my being permitted to use the facilities and services and to participate in the activities of the Facility, I EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH and HEREBY RELEASE THE FACILITY, ITS PARENT, ALL FACILITY OWNERS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liability for any injuries, property damage, theft or other loss of whatever nature relating to or in any manner arising out of the use by the undersigned of the Facility, its facilities or any part thereof, including, without limitation, such injury, damage, theft or loss resulting from the actions or negligence of any of the Released Parties. Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any suit or other legal proceeding with respect to the use of the facilities by the undersigned or from any claims resulting from negligence on the part of the Released Parties. I also agree that this Release applies to me and to any family member or guest of mine ("We") and to each and every use We make of the Facility. I hereby authorize the Facility to contact me by telephone regarding the Facility, including soliciting me for membership in the Facility.
The following applies in the event of participation of a minor: I, the undersigned parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, for myself and on behalf of the minor, hereby unconditionally waive, release, hold harmless, and will indemnify, acquit and forever discharge the Facility and the Released Parties, from, of and for all and any manner of action or actions, cause and causes of action, claims, demands, costs, loss of services, expenses, attorney's fees, compensation and all consequential, compensatory, general, special, and/or punitive damages or liabilities, known or unknown, which may result directly or indirectly or in any way related to or growing out of the minor's use of the Facility, including on account of any and all injuries, illnesses and other damages, including death.
Waiver of Jury Trial:
This agreement and any claim, controversy or dispute arising under or related to this agreement shall be governed by laws of the state of Ohio. The parties hereby unconditionally waive their right to a jury trial of any and all claims or causes of action arising from or relating to their relationship. This jury waiver has been entered into knowingly and voluntarily.
While being upside-down can bring great health for some, there are others who have conditions that can make it dangerous for them to invert. Those who should not invert include anyone with any of the following conditions:
- Hypertension, high or low blood pressure
- Uncompensated congestive heart failure
- Carotid artery stenosis
- History of stroke or heart conditions of any kind
- Hiatal hernia; disc herniation
- Spinal instability
- Persons receiving anticoagulants or aspirin therapy
- Recent surgery (especially shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hand or wrist)
- Easy onset vertigo
- Osteoporosis or bone weakness
- Recent head injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Severe arthritis
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Eye problems
- Inner ear problems
- Botox (within the last 6 hours)
- Other conditions- Check with your doctor to make sure it's okay for you!
**Please tell your instructor if you have any medical conditions or recent surgeries your instructor should know about**
Facility Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to all individuals who use the Inner Fire Fitness Facility for a Class Training Session, a Personal Training Session or for any other purpose.
Club: Inner Fire Fitness LLC
Facility: Inner Fire Fitness located at 28 W. Fourth St. Cincinnati, Oh 45202.
Member: An individual who has entered into a Membership Agreement with the Club.
Class Training Session: Group fitness classes taught by Club Trainers
Personal Training Session: Individual tailored fitness classes designed for individuals and taught by Club Trainers.
Training Pass: Any and all pricing options offered at Inner Fire.
You/Your: An individual who is using the Facility for a Class Training Session or a Personal Training Session.
We/us/our: Inner Fire Fitness LLC.
2. Facility Use Qualifications
- All of the Required Forms must be completed and submitted to the Club either in person or online prior to the use of the Facility or commencement of a Class Training Session or Personal Training Session. The Required Forms include (i) the Membership Agreement (if applicable); and (ii) Participant Registration and Waiver. Required Forms are subject to change.
- By purchasing a Training Pass, you are attesting that you are at least 18 years of age or have obtained a parent or guardian signature on the Participation Registration & Waiver.
- The purchase of a Training Pass does not entitle the purchaser to any Personal Training Sessions. The Personal Training Sessions must be purchased separately.
3. Facility Rules
- When You use the Facility, You agree to abide by all policies, guidelines, rules, and regulations including these Terms and Conditions (together, the "Club Rules") for safe use of the Facility and equipment, including following any verbal or written instructions provided by your class or personal trainer, and not endangering any other user of the Facility. The Club Rules are subject to change.
- You agree to seek instruction from your class or personal trainer or other Club personnel in the use of all equipment, including, but not limited to, fitness machines, free-weights, and cardio-aerobic equipment, prior to use.
- If You have to cancel a Training Session that You signed up for, You must cancel at least 12 hours prior to the Class or you will lose that Class from Your Training Pass and/or be charged a $10 fee.
- The Club highly recommends that you not bring any valuables in the Facility. You agree that the Club will not be liable for the loss or theft of, or damage to, your personal property.
- Your Training Passes are personal to You, and You may not sell, lend, or otherwise allow another person to use your Passes. Any person found to be doing so shall have his/her access to the Facility revoked.
- Access to the Facility locker rooms is via a secured entry system and You must sign up for a Training Session before you will be granted access. To access the Facility locker rooms, You will be issued an access code. The access code will be continually updated. You may not share the access code with anyone who is not a Member or has not purchased a Training Pass entitling them to access the Facility. Only Members or individuals who have signed up for a Training Session are entitled to access the training rooms within the Facility and You must sign in for all classes.
- Upon accessing the Facility for the first time, you must sign a Participation Registration and Waiver ("Waiver") at the front desk. You may not use the Facility until such waiver has been signed.
- The Club reserves the right to terminate Your access to the Facility or other privileges granted in the event of a Default. A Default includes (i) your failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or Club Rules; (ii) intentional or negligent misrepresentation of information provided to the Club, or; (iii) failure to make timely payment of your obligations, if applicable.